Channel 12 news

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Let's talk IPad!

Okay who has them and who uses them for educational purposes for their disabled child? I am looking into getting Brendan one to use in school. Technology really motivates him and we need something to help him learn. He is way behind. He is slowly getting there and I know he is smarter than he appears on paper but I am hoping an IPad with all of their amazing apps can help him progress.

If you have one is the IPad 2 good enough? Should I just buy a refurbished IPad 2 and save a few hundred dollars?

HELP! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would buy a new ipad. I have CP and it's the best ever and technology is ever changing. It might be worth it so you don't need to upgrade later.

http://cpmomjessica.blogspot.com/ - my blog about my cp

We take it day by day said...

Thanks Jessica! I will check out your blog...love reading about people with CP.

Unknown said...

Hello! I'm not sure if you already purchased an Ipad or not. I'm just now reading this page for the first time. My youngest of three sons has CP. He was born at 24 weeks (placental abruption). He's almost 4 years old now, and he's used his ipad for almost 2 years now. It has done absolute wonders! I love reading your stories about your son. It's always wonderful to know we aren't alone! Thanks for sharing!