Channel 12 news

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Vacation and sick! Make your Guess!


Brendan and I have horrible colds and feel like junk. Makayla seems to be coming down with it as well. Brendan coughed so much during lunch he then threw up his lunch. YUCK! My head pounds every time I stand up. The kids are on vacation this week and I haven't done anything in two days. I couldn't even make it to the grocery store so thank goodness for my stock pile. I think it is pancakes tonight. Once I think about a certain food I have to have it. DH said to just order pizza but I don't want pizza I want pancakes!

We had a very lazy day of computers, wii games, and t.v. I have ZERO motivation. I did manage to do some laundry and shower but that is about it.

Grama offered to have the girls tomorrow and my mom might take them Thursday so I could just be Brendan and I. Hope we will feel somewhat better so we can actually leave the house, at least go for a bike ride or something.

I added a poll for fun. You can guess boy or girl. I have been super sick, I am not gaining much weight and my stomach seems to be a basketball so far, I have headaches, I did not go through a super emotional stage....11 people guess boy based on the nub theory from an ultrasound picture. I will post the picture on my blog. Have fun! I should find out in less than 6 weeks.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love that you got a day to laze around. I hate it that ya'll have colds though. I hope it workds out that you and Brendan get a solo day for bike riding and that you both feel up to it.

I voted boy because that is what I hope you have, but girls rock too. I wouldn't take anything for mine. But, I am feeling that you are having a boy.

Sheila said...

So sorry you're all feeling so lousy! We went through that in January and now I'm hearing there are runny noses in Malayna's class at school so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before we go through it again. I just hope Malayna isn't as sick this time, it's just too hard on her! I hope you and Brendan are feeling better so you can enjoy your day together!

I placed my vote for a boy!

April said...

Sickness is no fun. I always get v. weak when I'm sick.