Channel 12 news

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

14 1/5 hours to go!!! I am a little excited

I have been anxious all day. I had to clean my house to keep my mind occupied. I seriously can not wait to see my little baby. It has been 8 weeks since I have had an ultrasound. I am anxious to know if he/she is healthy and of course if it is a HE or a SHE!!!!! I can't believe it is tomorrow. AHHHHHH

Brendan's has an enlarged aorta. Also known as a dilated aorta. I am doing a little better today about it. I know I really can't worry daily for a whole year to see what next year's echo will tell me. I know they don't do surgery until the hole is a certain size. I know he at the moment his heart is pumping well. I just have to focus on all of that and the new addition in our lives. I can't constantly fear what his future holds. I need to take it day by day like I always try and do.

If you want to know more here is a link: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-an-enlarged-aorta.htm
I can't keep dwelling on it so I am trying to put it out of my mind until next April. Maybe his angels up in heaven can hear some prayers and heal his heart.

No comments: